The following are lists of hundreds of parent-tested resources:
- Parent-recommended Online Resources – this is an incredible list of hundreds of ideas!
- Covid 19 Kids at Home Ideas and Resources
- How to find good books! – with links to where to buy the books
- Parent-recommended Curriculum
- Recommended Parent Reading
- Other resources – podcasts, field trips, extras, support networks
MACHS can’t specifically endorse any product or service and leaves decisions as to suitability up to the parent’s discernment.
Where to start your research
- Homeschool Today – all the Canadian research and resources compiled in one place
Learning Styles Resources
- This HSLDA article is a fantastic tool for ideas on how to incorporate their learning styles with teaching. Actually, it is likely the only resource someone would need!
- The Way They Learn by Cynthia Tobias.
- Graphics showing learning styles: Pie graph image
Three kids learning styles image
Resources for beginners from the MACHS 2018 Conference:
Above, the complete session video, below, the session powerpoint, below that, the audio.
All the pink links are live in this slideshow, so go ahead and click to find what you need.
To hear the audio for Before You Begin 2018, click here