Your membership in MACHS helps create a stronger voice for all home educators in the province of Manitoba. Our members are from all regions of the province so chances are very good that you will be able to connect with like-minded folks in your region. This is useful for sharing ideas, curriculum thoughts, and even finding area support groups that may be helpful to you and your family.
Our volunteer board works hard to protect homeschool freedoms and rights with our government officials. We are able to dialog with them frequently.
Become a member here.
- adds to the voice of the whole group,
- listen to or view recordings from previous conferences and workshops,
- receive a copy of our print edition Times at Home newsletter,
- get a discounted rate for a HSLDA membership (Home School Legal Defence Association of Canada)
- borrow books from our MACHS library,
- and more
We are here to help you however we can. Your membership helps with all of these initiatives. Thank You!