For more information about filling out the January Progress Report go here.
In summary, Manitoba law requires families to send in three forms: notification by September 1st indicating course of study for each student, and then January and June reports each indicating satisfactory progress.
It’s the start of the school year, so many homeschoolers will be hitting the books hard, and some will be easing into it. Whatever your style remember to send in your notifications by September 1st.
Here’s the easiest way to do it.
1. Open a blank notification in your browser here.
2. Fill out the form. Each text box can be filled out by clicking on it.
3. Click the print button in the top right.
4. Sign the notification form.
5. Scan or take a picture of the completed form.
6. Attach that file in an email to [email protected]